Oct 27, 2014

Where is my light!

I so need to have more light in here, pictures are starting to look like this. 



Since there is less and less natural light in here I need to find some solution. Maybe I have my own photo studio set up. At least I need to use my camera for all the pictures because it makes them better.



Today was the second Monday of my non heat curls experiment. I promised last week that I would try the panties, and so I did. This is how looked like Sunday evening. I really did not feel so bright and I must admit that I hesitated before posting this to Instagram!


I also had my doubts about the curls, I was thinking there is not going to be any but I was wrong! The panties held the hair perfectly in place so I managed to get quite good curls out even though my hair is not long anymore. What I actually did was that I tied four loose knots out of my hair then put panties on to secure the knots.

These were the curls I got out. And the up do I made out of it was displayed in the two first pictures!










No comments:

Post a Comment