Oct 26, 2014

Busy Sunday

Our day was full of program today, first we had family day that my husbands work had organized, we went to a near by indoor science park for kids, Heureka. We had loads of fun! In the afternoon we had a date with our friend couple, we went to check their new house, it was amazing!

So I chose today to try out my new Remington curling wand. I only burned my self in the neck and thumb. I must say that I need much more practice with that. I after all managed to make some curls and they also looked quite nice, at least until I stepped outside to the rain...Well, my curls had a boho look in the evening.


I squeezed in two other hair do's, other one is this 15 minute bow bun. For the time I had I like the look of it. The other one was just for practice...



2 comments:

  1. Iiiih, eikö siellä paketissa ollutkaan sitä hanskaa, darling?? Noi puikkotaiteilut on kyllä aina niin palovammariskaabelia hommaa jotta! Mä tosin meinasin aamulla kyetä kans nappaamaan korvanlehden muotoilurautojen väliin, joten onnistuu sitä silläkin tarvittaessa saamaan damagea aikaan :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Juu, olihan siellä hanska. Siihen toiseen käteen. :) Harjoittelemallahan sitä oppii, olen joskus aikaisemminkin poltellut itseäni raudalla. Pitää harjoitella kuitenkin hyvin, en todellakaan halua polttaa ketää muuta! :)

    ReplyDelete