Oct 13, 2014

More experiments

I have had short hair, or long bob, only for few weeks and I'm already experimenting how to make my hair look longer!

I'm planning to enter huge twinning challenge by #hairstylesbygabby in ig on coming Saturday. Twinning means that you and one or more people create a same hairstyle on same day, take a picture and put it in ig. The style should be a messy bun and fishtail braids around it so that was what I was after today.

Considering that I got the idea to try this today and that I have short hair I think this worked out quite well.


2 comments:

  1. Sä oot taikuri. Tukkataikuri. Varmaan sit kun mä tuun sun Asiakkaaksi sen lyhkäsen tukan kanssa, niin pyöräytät siihenki jonku meganutturan :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Juu, nutturaa pyöräytetään vaikka siilitukkaan! :) No joo, ei ehkä ihan mut kyllä mun hiuksiin sellasen saa jos on lisäkkeitä. Tuskailen täällä jo, että ombre väriseen mulla ei taida olla lisäkkeitä enää, ehkä blondi menis nutturassa...?

    ReplyDelete