Oct 29, 2014

Equipment sport

I've come to an outcome that styling hair and taking good hair pictures have one thing in common -you need quality equipment! 

First of all,  I've been searching for a rehearsal head from internet already for few days. I have not decided if I will actually buy one but I'm tempted by the idea of always having a head waiting for me when I have time to do hair. Unfortunately those heads are not cheap and it's very difficult to buy one since styling hair is not my profession and I can't therefore use the stores directed to professional hair stylist. 


But my second equipment, portrait lense, I can buy immediately! My friend in the picture, who is half professional photographer, tipped me off about this portrait lense. These pictures are taken with it and they are taken inside, around four a clock. And they look so much better than my normal photos! What a difference good equipment makes!

And what comes to my hair, I wore a pony tail!


No comments:

Post a Comment