Oct 20, 2014

My new project!

I've been thinking about non heat curls for a while. I counted and I know at least 9 ways to do them. So my new project is that every Monday I'm going to show you one style with one type of non heat curls. I'm interested about what kind of curls I get with each method and what kind of hair I can make of that. Curls usually look very nice with little girls but I would like to see what kind of grown up styles I can make of it.

These are the items I'm going to use to do the curls. There are toilet paper, socks, straws, kitchen foil, bobby pins, bun pins, braids and panties.


I started the project with braids. Yesterday evening i made seven small cornrow braids to my hair. This was the part when my arms got very tired!


I got these kind of curls out.


I kind of liked the curls already open but since the type of curl is little bit like a curl which is made with a texturing iron I decided to do a bubble pony tail. Bubble pony tails always look good in 
curly hair since the curls give the pony tail more texture and volume. This was the end result what I'm wearing today!





No comments:

Post a Comment