Oct 22, 2014

Preparing for Halloween!


I saw in Instagram this contest hosted by sabbysstyles92 about Halloween hair and got immediately an idea about spider hair. Since it's so cold in the mornings us mums tend to want to stay inside and wait before it gets more warm and that time is my time to do some hair! I could say that mums in our yard have the best styled hair in this side of the town! I managed to do the spider even though it was challenge since there is a double amount of kids comparing to us mums and all kids are under three.  In the end the spider was changed to a braided bun since we were going outside. 



I was thinking that that spider was enough for hair doing for today until I saw a pictorial about how to make a pretzel braid. Had to try it and so I had a small pretzel in my hair to make my own pony tail more fun

In the end I also started to learn about how to braid with four sections, I now know two different ways. I immediately tried it on to one other mum! I made a ribbon braid with four sections. I like this style of braiding with ribbon very much, the ribbon looks so nice in the middle.





No comments:

Post a Comment