Oct 21, 2014

So much to do, so little time!

I'm so obsessed with hair lately. I just want to do new things all the time and I have so much ideas. Unfortunately time is my limit now, most of the things I want to do, I can't do with the kids around. Need to solve this problem still. Can I put to the kids to day care just because I want to braid?

Anyway, this is what I've done today. Pull through braid to a mum friend.


Dutch lace braid and a rope pony tail to another friend. I was entering Ice_braids #fallrecreation2 challenge with this one in Instagram.


I went to a Me and I -party in the evening and there where these little girls who wanted me to do them "an up do". They didn't have so much age or patience so I quickly did something what I remembered #jennishairstyles had earlier made. Pictures are very bad but the other one is a heart and the other a star. I also did one snake braid but I dont't have a picture of that.


And what about my hair? It was open I was supposed to curl it, I wanted to try my new curling wand but then I locked my self and the kids outside in the afternoon. By the time my husband got home I did not have any time to do any curling. Maybe tomorrow, then.
'





No comments:

Post a Comment