Oct 6, 2014

Finnish housewife

We had a family photo shoot today and I carefully put on my make up. Nowadays I normally don't wear so much make up anymore so every time I passed a mirror I almost scared myself-I thought that I look like someone how was going to go party all night in the club, not some one going to have some photos taken with the family.


All through photo shoot I was convinced I had too much make up and when we got home I took this photo to make sure did I. Now I'm happy that this does not look so bad.

2 comments:

  1. It's just perfect darling <3 Valokuvat aina syö meikkiä. Itsehän luulin meikanneeni Nooan juhlille mutta kuvissa näytän kuin suoraan saunasta tulleelta :D Nighty night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kiitos lohdutuksesta, toivottavasti on tällä kertaa näin!

    ReplyDelete