Oct 19, 2014

I love me!

I was yesterday visiting a beaty/fashion/health fair called I love me, and I loved me so much that I just needed to bring these babies home! I can no more say I don't have a hair dryer! :)


As I earlier told, I was so lucky that I won the fair tickets in a competition I entered. The price also included a beauty school -moment in Mariela Sarkima beaty -section, me and my friend Pirita had a blast creating our selves smoky eyes. I learned that making them is  as easy as doing hair, you just need to have right equipment and you need to know what you are doing! The last surprise of the day was to receive a free gift bag and a glass of sparkling, that made our day!

And then to hair. Yesterday I wore my hair open, I don't have a pic from that. That was kind of a last minute decision, first I made my self this up do. I took it of because I thought it was too fancy for the fair.


I also did this up do to my sweet friend, her little girl turned three and they had a big party! This was inspired by a post of @missysueblog in ig.








1 comment:

  1. Hihii! Kauniit kampaukset ja vitsit noi sun ostokset.. mulle tuli näin jälkeenpäin ihan kade, että pakko olis itsekin uusia fööniä ja suoristusrautaa.. :) Joko testasit? Onko hyvät?

    ReplyDelete