Oct 11, 2014

Back in business!

I have overcome my proxy server problem! Or more truthfully, my husband came back from business trip and fixed our computer, now I'm finally able to update my blog again, It has been so long time since the last update that I needed to go to my own blog and check what was the last style I posted!

I've done quite some different styles. One of the styles was 50's style finger curls and a half head up do with the curls. Unfortunately I've run out of space in my telephone and I have, by accident deleted some of the pictures! So unfortunately you can only see the picture of me with the pinned up curls only in Instagram, here. http://instagram.com/p/t8VpohRDKz/ 


The actual curls looked like this before any styling. In the end I ended up doing a half a pony tail according #steephshairstyles tutorial from Instagram, that also worked out well. Unfortunately I already deleted the picture, you find it in IG http://instagram.com/p/t9l0fYRDCz/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment