Nov 28, 2014

Xmas party time!

Today was an awesome hair day for me! I got the do the hair of these lovely ladies in the picture.


They are the colleagues of my husband and when we met earlier in the Autumn, I mentioned that I could do their hair if they had some special occasion. And now I got the change since it was their offices Christmas party! I'm so happy that they trusted me with their hair, doing the up do's felt like dream come true!

Then to the individual pictures. She wanted to have her hair in soft curls and half up, preferably over one shoulder. She had beautiful, shiny and sleek hair and we decided to add some volume to it with three clip on hairpieces. The highlights she has stand out beautifully in the braids in the back!




This girl was first asking for a curls which would be gathered to a bun on top of her head. To me she seemed more like a rock n roll kind of girl rather than the romantic type so after all we went for this more sleek bun style which compliments the beautiful color of her hair. Also the bow in the neck of her dress shows nicely in this one. 



And last, but not least, the Evita look-a-like up do. She has the most beautiful hair in the world, blond, thick, shiny and all the way to the waist! I would love to braid this hair sometime! She wanted to have her hair all up, in a neat but not too sleek bun. I first went for basic pull through braid up do, but since she had so much hair it became this pull through up do with vintage vibe on it. It suited her very well!






No comments:

Post a Comment