Nov 1, 2014

Growing pains

I've been lately thinking that year 2014 ends soon. That's when this blog will end as well. The coming year end makes me think what's coming next in the hair front, what direction should I take. Should I put up a business so there would be a change to do hair professionally for parties and such,  Or should I just stay in the internet, make a Facebook page or Youtube channel or what. Or should I just leave this be a nice hobby. There are lots of questions in my mind!

While thinking that I've noticed that I'm not anymore so obsessed my own hair but I want to make hair do's for other people. You've might have also noticed that, there has been less pictures of my hair lately here. Maybe I've finally had enough of styling my own hair and now it's others turn!

Today it was my friends turn, she was going to a baby shower party. She wanted a bun but not too neat one so this is what came out! 



ing of this 

No comments:

Post a Comment