Nov 17, 2014

Non heat pin curls

On Mondays I do my non heat curl projects. Expect last Monday, because I totally forgot that Sunday that I needed to prepare the curls, Today I'm also cheating since I had the curls day early, I'm here showing my Sunday party hair. 

I did it so because yesterday I needed to have a really nice, really quick up do for my little girls birthday party. I decided, that having curls as a bottom would be the easiest hair style. I added some braids and this was my hair for the party. Making it took maybe five minutes!



I started doing my hair Saturday night. I wore these kind of pinned up bundles for the night.


These kind of curls were the result I got out. Talk about vintage vibe. And for these photos I have not styled my hair at all, only gone through it with my fingers after taking the pins away.





No comments:

Post a Comment