Nov 24, 2014

Twist it, baby!

It's Monday again and so my non heat curl project continues! Today I tried rope twist curls. Rope twist curls were not on my original agenda but one of the Instagram accounts I follow @ bunorbraid , suggested it to me.  I though it was definitely an idea worth trying for.

This time I did not want to have very curly hair so I put only 5 rope twists to my hair. I looked like this when I was going to bed.


The curls what I got out looked like this.


These curls did not look exactly like what I pictured. The curls came out more curly than I wanted. So in the end I decided not to wear curls for today  but brush them out. Of course the left out curls gave me volume in my hair and I got quite nice up do out of it. 

On one side I did two rope twists which I pinned together to look like almost like a fishtail braid. On the other side there was a messy bun.






No comments:

Post a Comment