Nov 19, 2014

Little star

My friend asked me to braid her little girls hair for the photo shoot in the kindergarten. This little princess, one of the sweetest girls I've ever known,had asked for a braid which goes "there and there and there and there", this instruction  was given while spinning a finger round and round. Her mother thought that maybe her own braiding skills wouldn't be quite enough for the there and there hair, so I was called in to help.

My first try as there and there hair was ever-so-famous starburst bun. I've tried to make this few times before and I've never succeeded. I anyway decided to give it a shot  again and I got it right this time!  Mother and the daughter liked it too, unfortunately it didn't survive the night so in the photo shoot she wore her hair open.


But like the saying goes, tomorrow is another day and lucky for me today I got to braid her hair again. This time, to make the hair last through night we decided to make the braids tighter and I added one more spin of braid around the head.  I'm curious to hear will this last until tomorrow!





No comments:

Post a Comment