Nov 19, 2014

Challenge with the pull through braids, 3strand and normal

My new favorite braid is pull through braid, I've loved it since I learned how to make it. I made a regular pull through braid for myself the other day.

I explained earlier how I love that this braid makes my hair looks so thick and full. And I like how my new hair color looks with it too!


From Instagram I've learned that you can also make a 3strand version of the pull through braid. There is one pictorial of how to make that, it's made by @prettylittlebraids. Most of the hair accounts that I follow have already made their version of the 3strand pull through braid and today I gave it a shot too. I didn't watch the pictorial before creating my own braid as I used the same technique I make the regular pull through braid with. My first 3strand version looked like this.


After making this braid and watching the pictorial I realized that my technique is totally different than in the existing pictorial. I use a hair lasso to do the pull through braids. I even tried the 3strand version to myself since making these with hair lasso is so easy.




No comments:

Post a Comment