Nov 13, 2014

In the search of Ombre!

Almost half a year now I've wanted ombre dyed hair. That  means that roots and hair near the head is darker than the hair in the ends. I also wanted to have brown color in my hair with no red hues in it. First try to get this look was when I cut my hair to long bob in September. That time my hair turned out auburn red with no sign of ombre.

I changed my hairdresser and this is the result after try nr.2. I think this is much more ombre and I love the brown, it does not turn to red with any light. I'm wondering should I ask the dark part be more longer next time so that it wouldn't have high lighted effect in it? Anyway, I'm very pleased with this hair. I like to be dark haired again. 


I've also been dying to try my new bow clips from H&M. I'm not sure does the bow work with the stripes but at least I tried!

No comments:

Post a Comment