Jan 9, 2014

Wild and free

I'm currently on maternity leave, which in Finland quite long, nine moths approximately. I'm going to stay home at least 1,5 years. That's a long time in career orientated world. Even though the days most of the time repeat themselves when I'm taking care of my children, I still sometimes get a feeling that I'm totally free, I can do what I want! It's an exiting feeling and I felt it again today. 

I think a friend who visited today, got me thinking this, she an example of a person who has taken a charge of her life and made it something she loves. That's admirable.

Even though I have a hunch that I'm not really going to do anything totally wild with my life, like travel to other side of the world to save endangered species or start ultra running, it's a nice feeling to have that I could do those things, if I only wanted. Maybe I dye my hair black or red, that might be the next wild thing in context of this blog.

Here is my wild and free hair today.

No comments:

Post a Comment