Jan 4, 2014

New, better life

Isn't it so that at New Year everyone starts their new, better life -every year?  People start exercising, stop smoking and drinking and swear, that their life will be totally different the coming year. I did not make any promises for this year except to start this blog,  one could say that this is year my new years resolution.

After having a feast of Christmas food and chocolate for the last two weeks I felt today that more traditional way of starting new year could suit me as well, I was desperate to hit the gym! My hair today was inspired by this thought, a neon strap around the head and a high twisted bun and I was ready to burn those calories off!


And  by the way, that new life what everyone starts, I once heard it apparently only lasts approximately eight weeks.


No comments:

Post a Comment