Jan 18, 2014

Somebody's always first

I'm proud to present my first Guest Star! 


 

My friend has a party today and she asked me to help her with her hair. Here is the result. I would have liked to have few more braids in between the hair sections but in the end I was in a hurry and needed to settle for just a little bit more simpler version. Nevertheless, I hope my friend had wonderful evening!

We ended up spending the day with a friend family at their place, day was so relaxing without the usual cooking and cleaning. With so much to do in the day I got pretty tired, you might see it in my picture.


2 comments:

  1. Wau, mikä kampaus!!! Oot supertaitava!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kiitti! :) Senkun pyydät niin tehdään sullekin joku kampaus, jos ei muuta niin kokeilumielessä...

      Delete