Dec 15, 2014

Little ones

We went to a birthday party Saturday and this four year old young lady let me braid her hair. I went for a style I saw that day in Instagram, heart with a ponytail inside and two dutch braids from both sides to one simple braid. I was told she loved being photographed!



And then, for the first time, I managed to do some sort of hair style for my own little daughter. She is now 13 months old so I hope soon I get to do all sorts of braids for her! I did a small dutch braid on the front and secured it with a pin. Then she has two pig tails. So cute. Lasted maybe ten minutes.


2 comments:

  1. Darling! Is this THE day to say goodbye to THE blog?!?! Are we sad? :'/ ?? <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was the day, but I desided to be flexible. So one more post!

    ReplyDelete