Dec 7, 2014

Taking the braids abroad

This weekend has been fabulous! I went to a one night city break to Tallinn with three of my girlfriends, this was something I've been expecting  for the past half a year.   We girls try to do a trip like this every year but since we all have children and jobs it's not so easy to organize time away of from our families. When we get away, though, it's like we've never been apart, we talk and talk into the late night. We also had some pampering done in a spa and we visited a great restaurant. I feel like I'm a new woman again.

To me this was a weekend of braids, I made this dutch five strand pancaked braid for myself  both days.



I was also first time twinning with a bunch of other braiders in Instagram and for that I needed to do the style here. It's a dutch lace braid turning into a pull through braid, you can find all the creations under hashtag #dutchpullthroughtwin. I did this braid to one of my friends, she has the most beautiful hair color!

The picture in the right proves that we actually were in Tallin, here we are having some hot blue berry juice in the market square in Tallins Old Town. There was Christmas market there and we were sniffing the Christmassy atmosphere



There was one more braid I did, this is 3strand  pull through braid to one other of the girlfriends. Here it looks alright but unfortunately it did not survive the shopping!



2 comments:

  1. Pienetkin reissupyrähdykset vanhojen ystävien / ystävän kanssa on niin parasta pään tuuletusta!! Ihanaa, että teillä oli mukavaa :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Olet niin oikeassa. Reissu tuli tarpeeseen ja oikeastu tuuletti päätä!

    ReplyDelete