Jan 1, 2015

Holiday hair

Few days ago our family came back from almost two week holiday. It was just as I expected, unfortunately I was not able to post anything on the road, I needed to wait until now. In this post I want to post all the hairs I photographed during those two weeks.

First of all when we left I had this knotted braid. I loved how well it lasted!


Then I wanted to try Cute Girls Hairstyles French Backs and this was result.


I took quite a few ribbons with me since I wanted to rehearse ribbon braids but in the end I only managed to do these two styles, First one is four strand dutch braid on myself and the second just a dutch braid ending in a ribbon bow.



This was my Christmas Eve style, I struggled with this one since I wanted to have loop braid both side of my head and somehow I couldn't make it work. In the end I got some sort of up do out of it!


While traveling I got my self two new toys, a hair crimper,which makes a very small wave to the hair to make it look more full and also a mannequin head. Of course I tried out both of the immediately!

This is how my hair looked crimped.


And this is how my mannequin head looks like, I made loop dutch braid to it just to try out the hair. It felt more like real hair than I thought!








No comments:

Post a Comment