Dec 8, 2014

Through a straw

Hey, it's Monday! And yes, it's again rainy and windy. It has been the same weather every time I have done my non heat curls.

This time I choose straws as my helpers. Yesterday evening when I went to bed I looked like this. You should have seen the face of my one year old when she woke up in the morning, I think she was a little bit afraid of me, at least she wouldn't hug me until I took these off!


I divided the hair the same way as I do when I use toilet paper. I divided the hair to approx. 12 sections and rolled the around the straw. What surprised me was the good grip the straws had, when you get the knot done, they really hold very well, there was no pins needed. But unfortunately the straws made quite a noise when they rubbed against the pillow in the night!



When I opened the knots in the morning this was the hair waiting for me. Before this shot I did not style my hair at all, just went through it with my fingers. This is pretty tight curl.

So what I ended up doing with the hair was this. I made flip accents both side of the parting and kind of a mowhak in the back with three ponytails. This held up surprisingly well, I went outside with my hood on and also took a nap and it still looked the same!





No comments:

Post a Comment