Sep 12, 2014

More braids

My braid rehearsals continue. Today I had dutch braid from ear to ear and a bun. Looked nice, could wear this at work too.
 
 
I'm also convinced that I need new hair brushes, at least three different kind. The problem is that I don't seem to find good ones anywhere! Especially tricky are the brushes I love the most, which are Simply Natural extension hair brushes. There seems to be one web shop which sells them but the size is wrong.  Well, I already contacted the hair salong I used when I had extensions and asked if they had the brushes, they might get them next week. So I just have to wait.
 

2 comments:

  1. Ooooh tätä kampausta <3 <3 I-HA-NA! Ja mäkin haluan tietää millainen harja olis hyvä! Mulla on nyt käytössä joululahjaks saatu tangle teaser, josta tykkään kyllä, mut vähän epäkäytännöllinen se on..

    ReplyDelete
  2. No mä olen siis sitä mun hiusraamattua lukenu ja totta puhuen vähän googlettanut ja päättänyt hankkia muutaman uuden harjan. Ja sit mä haluaisin uusia käherrysvälineitä, voi ei, kaikki mun tulevat rahat tulee niin menemään hiusjuttuihin!

    ReplyDelete