Sep 7, 2014

I have a new skill

I've today learned how to make waves, not curls,  with curling iron, wo-hoo! I got the tip from Mariela Sarkima's Hair bible - book, I finally bought my own copy.
 
The book has been published in the spring 2014 and since the writer is Finnish make up artist and hairdresser as well as beauty producer I have high hopes that I find loads of inspiring tips from the book. I have not had the time to read the book through but it seems promising.
 
So for todays hair I tried the waves and also tried to create a small bow tie bun in the side of my head -that did not turn out so well.  I try again another time.
 
 
I also organized my hair accesories table, now everything is easily reachable! The pin jars are by the way baby food cans, I painted the lids with left over nailpolishes, clever me!
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Mä katoin eilen (instagram) että sulla on Ben sylissä tuossa kuvassa - mut ha, se onkin Ella! Kuinka iso tyttö jo! :) Ja hei vähän kade sulle tuosta ghd:stä..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ghd on ihana, saat lainata sitä joskus...

    ReplyDelete