Sep 9, 2014

Finally a success!!!

I've taken at least three hours to get these photos here and finally, finally I have succeeded!! There is something wrong either with my phone or computer but these two devices just don't connect. So I was totally unable to get todays and yesterdays pictures here. Luckily finally it worked out.
 
Yesterday I wore my hair open. I realized that I can use hair powder all through my hair, also to the ends so I got much more structure to my hair, it was just not hanging loose. I also pinned it up half way.
 
 
Today I styled yesterdays hair to a high pony tail. The small twist around the hair band is extension, I  first made a ponytail from my lower  hair, then pinned the extension near to the band and then comb the upper hair also to pony tail. This way it looks I have much more hair.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment