Sep 14, 2014

Crayfish time

From August starts crayfish season. Then it's traditional to have parties where the point is to eat crayfish, sing drinking songs and, well, drink shots of vodka. We had our party this weekend. I admit, I stayed away from the vodka but otherwise it was like old times, good friends, great food, awesome cottage by a lake, we had so much fun!

But back to the main business hair. For me this was a grat trip since all the girls allowed me to do their hair! First my hair, I wore snake braid on Saturday.

 
And open wavy hair on Sunday. I made the curls with GHD straightening iron.
 
 

For my lovely girl friends I made these. A water fall braid.
 
 
 
Curls to a bun.
 
 
 
A mowhak look a like.
 
 
 
And two different braids. One around the head and one combined with three dutch braids.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


 

2 comments:

  1. :O Sä voisit ihan ihan ihan oikeasti tehdä sivutöinäsi näitä kampauksia!! Ja sanon tän ihan ei-ystävänä :D Tiedän montakin, jotka osaa tehdä kivoja kampauksia, mutta ihan rehellisesti en oo koskaan tavannut ketään näin taitavaa. Sulla on ihan ammattimainen ote! Uuh, proud of you sweetie <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kiitos, ihan punastun. Ja vähän myös nauratti tuo ei-ystävänä kommentointi. Olet ihana! Kyllä mä oon ihan avoin tekemään näitä kampauksia enemmänkin, pitää vaan löytää joku yhteistyökumppani niin et tätä vois tehdä oman työn ohella myöhemmin...

    ReplyDelete