Jan 1, 2015

All good things come to an end.

Happy New Year everyone, it's now 2015!


Can't believe how fast this year went! I first started this blog to document the hairstyles what I do to myself over the year 2014 but during the year I have started to feature more and more hair styles what I have made for other people and taking baby steps forward professional hair styling.

I have learned that hair is my passion, talent and hobby and I want to continue getting better at styling it. And I've also learned new things this year, I couldn't braid almost at all in the start of 2014 and lately braiding is all I've been doing!

Because of braiding I also discovered Instagram and the braiding community there, that has been such an inspiration to me! I've gotten so much feedback and encouragement there! As this blog was just a project for the year 2014 this will be my last post, I won't be updating the blog anymore. From now on you can find me in instagram under username 365goodhairdays.

Thank you all, my lovely readers, I had a great hair year 2014!


2 comments: