Apr 10, 2014

Late in the evening

I've been trying to develop a routine to update my blog. I try to get up when my husband is still home before he goes to work, and do my hair and take a picture first thing in the morning. If that does not happen, next change to do the hair and to take the picture is while one or both of the children are a sleep. And if that fails, then I can do like today and take the photo in the evening just before going to bed.

Like today, I've already had my hair done in few different ways, first open and sleek in the morning as I was running errands, then in the ponytail while cooking and now in a looped ponytail after the evening routine with the children. I kind of like how my front hair drops when I haven't styled it too much, that's why this is today's look!



No comments:

Post a Comment