Feb 17, 2014

Status update + updated hair!

I'm back! Back at home and back to update the blog. It went like I thought, I did not have neither time or opportunity to do any updates.

Last Friday I finally go to go to hairdresser and here is result, I've got feathers!

Friday

The picture is little bit bad, I did not have my  better camera with me. But anyway, I got more highlights and there at my fingers I have two hair feathers attached. I try to get a better picture at them now when I'm home.

Saturday 1
Saturday 2
Saturday was a day when I was hitting the city and shopping so I just tied my hair up. Sunday I again wanted to show of my feathers and pinned my hair up.

Sunday




2 comments:

  1. Ihhhhhana! Ja voi mitkä höyhenet! Suloiset haituvat :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Khiitosh! :) Pitää saada vielä hyvä kuva höyhenistä.

    ReplyDelete